Notification of acceptance was sent to authors on April 15th
Final paper instructions
How to write your final paper?
Deadline for final papers submission : June 30th 2019 (Only electronic submission is possible for the final submission, according to the instructions given below)
1/ WRITING THE PAPER
Use MATPOST 2019 word template is mandatory and only final paper following the instructions provided below will be considered.
Language: English or French
Paper template: Do not change font or font-size or leading (line spacing). Keep the size of the page to A4 (21 cm x 29.70 cm)
Paper title: KEEP SAME TITLE AS GIVEN IN YOUR ABSTRACT.
Author’s identification: include affiliations of all authors, and full address including e-mail of the corresponding author.
Length: Maximum 4 pages (including figures) . DO NOT number your pages.
2/ CONVERT YOUR PAPER IN PDF FORMAT
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision
3/ NOW SUBMIT YOUR ELECTRONIC FINAL PAPER
You must use the SAME login and password you entered when you submitted your abstract.
Once you have your paper in .pdf format, your login and password ready you can start to submit your final paper on https://app.oxfordabstracts.com
Oral presentation guidelines
Each accepted paper has been allocated 20 minutes for presentation, this includes time for questions (15 mn+5mn), and this time allocation must not be exceeded.
To make the most of the presentation time, you might find the following guidelines helpful:
- Speak clearly
- Summarise your written paper and present any updated material and results, concentrating on the basic concepts and conclusions, not on details.
- Please note that questions may be taken following your presentation. This should be taken into account when preparing your presentation.
It is imperative that you do not exceed your time allocation
For MATPOST 2019 we will only permit the use of PowerPoint and .pdf presentations.
Simultaneous translation (french & english) will be available during the sessions. Do not hesitate to send us key words with your slides to help preparing the translation.
Useful Presentation Tips
DO NOT PUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION ON YOUR SLIDE:
- A maximum of six or seven lines including the title (not more than 20 words).
- Avoid abbreviations, mathematics and tables of results (graphs or histograms are much better).
- Lettering should be lowercase, medium or bold and at least Arial 22 point
- Keep diagrams as simple as possible
- Company logos, if used, should be of a modest size
- NEVER USE - computer printouts, photocopied pages of books or hand-drawn transparencies